top of page

How to Host Your Own Event Group

Public·52 members

[TV!] Namdhari vs. Mohammedan SC live online 13 December 2023

When the match starts, you will be able to follow Namdhari Football Club vs Mohammedan SC live score, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match ...

I-League 2023–24: Shillong Lajong Held by NEROCA in the Season’s First Home Game As the Game Ended Up in a Draw. Mohammedan SC vs Delhi FC Live Relive all the goals from @MohammedanSC as they put 6️⃣ past TRAU last week 🔥 Catch them in action today at 2 PM as they take on Delhi FC 👊 Watch all the matches from the @ILeagueOfficial LIVE on EurosportIndia! 📺#IndianFootball #Football #EurosportIndia #ILeagueOnEurosport pic. Namdhari Sports Academy haven't scored in 2 of their 5 home matches in I-League this season. Mohammedan SC have a winning streak of 3 matches away from home. Mohammedan SC haven't lost in their last 9 games. Mohammedan SC have a winning streak of 5 matches. Namdhari Sports Academy haven't won in their last 5 games. Live Betting Odds - Namdhari FC vs Mohammedan SC Boost Your Betting Wins · Teams analysis · Bookies offers · Football bets on the match Namdhari FC vs Mohammedan SC as of 13.12.2023. Namdhari Sports Academy wins 37% of halftimes, Mohammedan SC wins 40%. Namdhari Sports Academy wins 1st half in 37% of their matches, Mohammedan SC in 40% of their matches. Mohammedan SC have scored at least one goal for 12 consecutive matches. Namdhari Sports Academy have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches. Mohammedan SC's away record this season: 3-0-0. Mohammedan SC haven't scored in 0 of their 3 away matches in I-League this season. Namdhari Sports Academy vs Mohammedan SC [LIVE] Score - Hero I League (football)Namdhari Sports Academy scores 0. 8 goals when playing at home and Mohammedan SC scores 1. 36 goals when playing away (on average). Mohammedan SC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Namdhari Sports Academy's. In I-League, Mohammedan SC has better performance than Namdhari Sports Academy. When Mohammedan SC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches. When Namdhari Sports Academy is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches. When Mohammedan SC leads 0-1 away, they win in 66% of their matches. When Namdhari Sports Academy leads 1-0 at home, they win in 50% of their matches. I-League 2023-24: Mohammedan Sporting crosses Sreenidi hurdle to cement lead on topMohammedan SC players celebrate on home turf after beating Sreenidi Deccan in the I-League. | Photo Credit: AIFF Media Mohammedan SC players celebrate on home turf after beating Sreenidi Deccan in the I-League. NAIHATIMohammedan Sporting beat Sreenidi Deccan 2-1 to take a commanding lead at the top of the table, in its I-League 2023-24 game at the Naihati Stadium on Sunday. With 19 points from seven matches, the Black and White Brigade is now the lone leader in the points table, while Sreenidi remains on 16 after eight outings. Mohammedan SC live stream, fixtures on TV Mohammedan SC. Gokulam Kerala FC. 13 Dec 02:30. Namdhari Sports Academy. Mohammedan SC. Mohammedan SC vs Sreenidi Deccan FC. Ad. 0:00:00. Fubo_tv. Sign in and ... Namdhari FC vs Mohammedan SC live score,prediction() Namdhari FC vs Mohammedan SC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/12/13 at 00:30:00 UTC time in Indian League Division 1. Mohammedan SC vs Sreenidi Deccan, I-League 2023–24 Dec 3, 2023 — Fans can also watch live streaming of the match on the FanCode app and website and also on the Indian Football Official YouTube channel. Gokulam ... 2-1! Mohammedan SC outplay Sreenidi Deccan Gokulam Kerala and Namdhari's contest ends in a tie. HIGHLIGHTS. 05:38. Gokulam ABOUT FANCODE India's Premium Live Streaming, Live Scores & Sports ... Namdhari FC vs Mohammedan SC Live Score, Team Stats Oct 22, 2023 — Check Namdhari FC vs Mohammedan SC live score, team statistics and more info on Goaloo18.com. Alexis Gomez’s free-kick took a massive deflection off the wall and looked to be heading into goal, despite Albino’s dive to save, when Gurmukh cleared the ball off the line. Three minutes later though Mirjalol Kasimov made sure it didn’t matter. The Uzbek drifted in from the left, played a one-two with Gomez before dribbling to the top of the box and unleashing a perfectly targeted shot into the bottom corner. Eddie Hernandez doubled the lead on the hour mark with a brilliantly powered header after Remsanga and Vanlalzuidika’s interplay saw the latter put a lofted cross into the box. Mighty Mohammedan SC brush aside TRAU to win 6-0 Gokulam Kerala and Namdhari's contest ends in a tie. HIGHLIGHTS. 05:38. Gokulam ABOUT FANCODE India's Premium Live Streaming, Live Scores & Sports ... Delhi FC vs Mohammedan SC, I-League 2023–24 Live Streaming Online on FanCode: Watch Free Telecast of Indian League Football Match on TV and Online | ⚽ LatestLYMohammedan SC are current I-League table-toppers and would hope to bag a win and consolidate that spot. Delhi FC on the other hand, have lost two out of their three matches. Socially Team Latestly| Nov 10, 2023 03:06 PM IST Delhi FC are locking horns against Mohammedan SC in the I-League 2023-24 on November 10. The match is being played at the Namdhari Stadium in Punjab, starting at 2:00 pm IST (Indian Standard Time). The live telecast of the Delhi FC vs Mohammedan SC match will be available on Eurosport India TV channel. Fans can also watch live streaming of the I-League 2023-24 match on the FanCode app and website. Namdhari - Delhi FC Live - I-League: Football Scores & 8 days ago — Eurosport is your source for the latest I-League match updates. Get the full recap of Namdhari - Delhi FC, complete with stats and ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page